Wednesday, September 19, 2007

DEAD SOULS RISING - Clepsydre

The tribute to the French Goth scene continues with another
group, the " DEAD SOULS RISING "

Here's the actual line-up of Dead Souls Rising :

Alastrelle
Alastrelle is the voice of Dead Souls Rising. And what a voice ! She brings her incredible talent to the sound of the band, since the creation of Dead Souls Rising in 1993. She is the emotional center of the band.
Laurent
Laurent joins Alastrelle during the Scented Garden's sessions back in 1996. He now takes care of the quality of the sound and music delivered by Dead Souls Rising. And his violin is a really important part of the live-sound of the band.

Renfield
Renfield plays guitars on stage for Dead Souls Rising since the year 2000.

Sand

The new born of the band is Sand. She joins in early 2004 and she plays live bass.



CLEPSYDRE


CD 1:
1. Ruined spirit
2. Endless fall
3. A dream of deception
4. Never
5. Morphée aux enfers
6. Souls (live)
7. Sight
8. Mors janua vitae
9. A dream of deception (live)
10. Netherworld (live)
11. Heretics (live)
12. Shatered dreams (live)
13. My death (live)
14. Morphée (live)
15. Clepsydre (live)
CD 2:
1. Rebom (live)
2. The idol of perversity
3. Ritual (live)
4. Gods of aquarius (live)
5. The sensuous taste of hell (live)
6. The sword and the rose (live)
7. Fire dance (live)
8. TV traüma (live)
9. Watch (live)
10. Sin (live)
11. Devil's train (live)
12. Love is an emanation of death (live)
Download:





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey thank you! I'm looking for the Scented Garden album from Dead Souls Rising, you have it??? I cannot find it nowhere!
I hope you can help me, greetings!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Peter I have it...if you want it let me know...my mail is drusilla_malkavian@hotmail.com

By the way my name is Diego.

Javier said...

what an amazing band; thanks

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very niсе colorѕ & thеme.
Did you desіgn this wеbsite уοurself or dіԁ уou hіге someone
to do it for you? Plz гeѕpond aѕ I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks a lot

My web page - legal highs in texas

Anonymous said...

Does the band still exist? Where are they now?

yanmaneee said...

yeezy 500
supreme new york
nike air max 90
kyrie shoes
adidas stan smith men
nike air max 2018
coach factory outlet
fila shoes
timberland outlet
kyrie 6 shoes